tpo format and the 60CS

Stephane Desrochers (QA/EMC)
tpo format and the 60CS

Hi all,

I know this question was asked about one year ago on this list, but since 12 month have passed, I have decided to make a new attempt. Question: Is there any new development wrt the national geographic .tpo format ?

The rationale is because there is a bunch of tpo files out here (containing wpt and tracks) and I would really like to import them on my GPS or look at them through mapsource. So far my searches didn't lead me to anything for using them on my 60CS and national geographic apparently do not support USB ports very well.

//St├ęphane