strava gpx file

Karl Tattersall
Hi,

I hope I'm posting in the correct place.

I have a number of files that I would like to be able to plot on a graph. I am trying to convert the data in the gpx file to a csv (just keeping lat, long, time) so that I can use it in a spreadsheet.

On the commandline I use the command:
karlos@XXXXXX:~$ gpsbabel -T -i gpx -f gpx_text.gpx -o csv -F gpx_test.csv

and get the output:
Realtime tracking (-T) is not suppored by this input type.

Can anyone help with this problem - I have attached a small sample of the data I'm using.

Thank you,

Karl

--
Karl Tattersall

www.okido.org.au

gpx_text.gpx (2K) Download Attachment

Re: strava gpx file

Tom Paton
Hi Karl,

Try a lowercase "-t":

$ gpsbabel -t -i gpx -f gpx_text.gpx -o csv -F gpx_test.csv

Kind regards,

Tom

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 7:44 PM, Karl Tattersall <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I hope I'm posting in the correct place.

I have a number of files that I would like to be able to plot on a graph. I am trying to convert the data in the gpx file to a csv (just keeping lat, long, time) so that I can use it in a spreadsheet.

On the commandline I use the command:
karlos@XXXXXX:~$ gpsbabel -T -i gpx -f gpx_text.gpx -o csv -F gpx_test.csv

and get the output:
Realtime tracking (-T) is not suppored by this input type.

Can anyone help with this problem - I have attached a small sample of the data I'm using.

Thank you,

Karl

--
Karl Tattersall

www.okido.org.au

Re: strava gpx file

Robert Lipe-2

...and unicsv if you want time. See our doc.

On Feb 21, 2015 4:35 AM, "Tom Paton" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Karl,

Try a lowercase "-t":