settings storage location on windows?

Erik Krause
Hello,

I'd like to know where gpsbabelfe stores it's settings. I'm in the
process of moving my windows environment to a new drive and would like
to copy all the settings from the old one. I already copied the gpsbabel
registry hive, but that did only copy part of the settings. I didn't
find a gpsbabel.ini file on the whole drive. Particularly the input and
output format options are missing.

--
Erik Krause
Herchersgarten 1

---

Re: settings storage location on windows?

Robert Lipe-4
I don't have a Windows VM up right now, but you may find this helpful:

http://doc.qt.io/qt-4.8/qsettings.html#platform-specific-notes

Am 19.07.2016 um 00:23 schrieb Robert Lipe:
> you may find this helpful:
>
> http://doc.qt.io/qt-4.8/qsettings.html#platform-specific-notes

Yes, indeed. That helped, many thanks.

BTW.: All the info is in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GPSBabel

--
Erik Krause
Herchersgarten 1

---