screenshot

Jeff Lewis

I have downloaded gps babel for windows and I am ready to convert csv to gpx to use on my garmin basecamp but there are many options. Could you provide a screenshot for my application. Also I would like one for tom tom ov2 to gpx. I will be glad to donate but there are so many options it’s a little confusing

Jeff Lewis

Owner

P: 502.252.5800

F: 502.252.8651