Quantcast

problem with 1.5.3

YoungLoudAndScotty
Hi guys. Is the disk image for version 1.5.2 still available for download? I've downloaded 1.5.3  but it won't open on my computer, a Mac Air running OSX 10.7 I double click and a window opens saying that gpsbabel quit unexpectedly. That's all that happens.

I really need this to convert my .fit files to .gpx files for uploading trails from my cycling trip to My Maps.

Or, if anyone has any help, or an explanation as to how I might get this particular version to work.

Thanks,
Scotty

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.