problem translating WPT to GPX

Mark Handley

I am running GPSBabel V.1.5.1 on Windows 7.  I am trying to translate routes from the MaxSea 11 navigation program (WPT format) to be used in the PolarView V.2.02 navigation program (GPX format.  I run GPSBabel  and successfully get a GPX file.  But when I load it into PolarView it only contains waypoints and is not loadable as a route.  I have tried several formats on both the input file and the output file.  Frankly, I just do not know which formats to use.  Any help appreciated.

Mark

Re: problem translating WPT to GPX

Robert Lipe-4
I don't see MaxSea as any of our supported file types at http://www.gpsbabel.org/capabilities.html  What format are you actually using? since every mention of it in this list that I can find says it's not supported at all.

Including the actual steps you took and a sample file goes a long way toward getting help.