(no subject)

Mauro Caroti
I am currently using GpsBabel version 1.5.2 on a Windows 7 computer for preparing tracks to my Garmin GPS 60-Csx.
I have several gps tracks in .gpx format that I need to convert to .kml for different uses, and I can't find the .gpx format in the list box of the input field of the converter.
The previous version of the converter I was using allowed me that conversion and now I don't know what to do.
I tried to find an answer in the forum but I haven't been able to.
What can I do ?
Thank you.

Mauro Caroti (Italy)

Re: (no subject)

Robert Lipe-4
GPX is called "GPX XML" and is normally between gpsutil and Hiketech.

If it doesn't appear in the dropdown, you may have removed it in preferences.  Choose the Formats tab and be sure that GPX XML is checked.

You may have to restart GPSBabel for that to take affect.