finding unfound caches in common

Jeff Boulter
I'm trying to take a list of caches, subtract out one users list of found caches, then another user's list of caches to find caches neither has found.

I found the instructions for doing this here:
http://www.gpsbabel.org/tips/geocaching.html

gpsbabel -i gpx -f yourarea.gpx -i gpx -f myfinds.gpx -i gpx -f hisfinds.gpx -x duplicate,shortname,all -o gpx -F todolist.gpx

It seems to work - kinda. It produces the correct list, but then appends all the rest of the users' finds to the end of it that are not in yourarea.gpx.

The initial list is just a bunch of caches in an area. The user lists are all of their finds ever, anywhere. Is there another way to do this?

Jeff

Re: finding unfound caches in common

Jeff Boulter
That worked. So, seems like the documentation needs an update?

Jeff