error processing a topo! tpg file

joe_vigil
Attached is a tpg file.
Gpsbabel fails with the message "TPG: requested to read 1 bytes, read 0
bytes.". I was trying to convert it from a Topo! tpg format to a mapsend
"wpt" format. I verified that the tpg file has data in it.
I'm using gpsbabel v1.2.5 on an XP box.
Any ideas?

- Joe Vigil

chickenfoot_trip.tpg (2K) Download Attachment

Re: error processing a topo! tpg file

Robert Lipe
[hidden email] wrote:

> Gpsbabel fails with the message "TPG: requested to read 1 bytes, read 0
> bytes.". I was trying to convert it from a Topo! tpg format to a mapsend

Apparently you're the first one to read a tpg file that contains a
waypoint that doesn't have a description.  I've made the read of the
description optional and checked in the fix.  I'll mail you a mapsend
file of your data in scant moments.

--
Support GPSBabel by helping to improve it or fund those that that have
done so.  Visit:

        http://sourceforge.net/donate/index.php?group_id=58972