Quantcast

conversion problem

Randy Jones
Hi,

I’m trying to convert my saved locations/landmarks from my old Nokia N8 to kml format to use on my new Android 6 phone (Moto X Pure Edition) with Maps.me or Google Maps.  I have the source file from my Nokia, eposlm.ldb and when I open it on my phone it lists all of my saved locations.  But when I try to convert it to kml format nothing happens.  The message in the output window says, “Translation successful” but there is no file in the output folder.  I’ve attached a screenshot and the file I’m trying to convert.

I’m using a Win 7, 64-bit HP laptop.  I have version 1.5.3 of the software.

Thanks in advance for you kind assistance.

Randy

eposlm.ldb (104K) Download Attachment
screenshot.docx (116K) Download Attachment

Re: conversion problem

tsteven4-2

I see 202 waypoints, no routes and no tracks in your input file.

I would recommend using a full path to an output file in a directory you can write to, e.g.

C:/Users/Randy Jones/Documents/Nokia Suite/eposlm.kml

I suspect windows is not letting you write to C:/Program Files (x86)