archive.fsh file conversion

Mike Manion
I would like to know if gpsbabel can convert a “archive.fsh” file. I did not see it listed in the drop down file list.
Mike

Re: archive.fsh file conversion

Robert Lipe-2

I don't think so. We have a few other raymarine formats.

On May 15, 2015 5:43 PM, "Mike Manion" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would like to know if gpsbabel can convert a “archive.fsh” file. I did not see it listed in the drop down file list.
Mike

Re: archive.fsh file conversion

Robert Lipe-2

If someone does the work, it'll be in the next release. I don't know of anyone working on it. See our FAQ for some ideas on the development costs.

On May 19, 2015 7:57 AM, "Mike Manion" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Do you know if there is a plan to add it this year?