Windows gpsbabel binary

Paul Sleggs

Hello.

Perhaps I am just dense, but I cannot figure out how to run the command line only version of gpsbabel on windows.  The only download package for windows comes with the QT frontend.  If I move the gpsbabel binary to an alternative directory (I do not want the 25mb of qt gui, just the 2mb gpsbabel binary), running the binary creates an error ‘qt5core.dll is missing’.

Is the actual windows binary of gpsbabel now compiled against the qt toolkit?

Is there a ‘commandline only version’? If so, where is it?

Regards,

Paul