Windows OS - What version

Ray Mooney
What version of Windows OS will GPS Babel operate with?

You would think that the website would have a simple easy to locate list in the downloads section of the Windows OS that the product will work with rather than just say “Windows OS”.

Re: Windows OS - What version

Robert Lipe-2
Probably not Windows 95 or 98, but everything since then. I'm not sure how many Windows 2000 users we have, but we basically work everywhere that matters.

If you have an actual specific question or problem, please ask it.