Which files are required to run gpsbabel.exe?

Which files are required to run gpsbabel.exe?

Gilles
Hello

I'd like to run the command-line gpsbabel.exe without having to take the GUI files along, eg. effectively making gpsbabel.exe portable.

Just running gpsbabel.exe doesn't work (it says/does nothing), so it looks like it needs other files to run.

From "c:\Program Files\GPSBabel\", which files are required to run gpsbabel.exe?

Thank you.

Re: Which files are required to run gpsbabel.exe?

tsteven4-2
Copy gpsbabel.exe to a new folder.  Execute it.

Copy the identified missing dll.  Repeat until it works.

With 1.5.1 on my system I find the following files are sufficient.  Your results could vary depending on what is installed on your system compared to mine.  In the future they could vary as we may use different libraries.
gpsbabel.exe
icudt51.dll
icuin51.dll
icuuc51.dll
libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
libstdc++-6.dll
libwinpthread-1.dll
Qt5Core.dll

On 10/18/2014 5:05 AM, Gilles wrote:
Hello

I'd like to run the command-line gpsbabel.exe without having to take the GUI
files along, eg. effectively making gpsbabel.exe portable.

Just running gpsbabel.exe doesn't work (it says/does nothing), so it looks
like it needs other files to run.

>From "c:\Program Files\GPSBabel\", which files are required to run
gpsbabel.exe?

Thank you.

Re: Which files are required to run gpsbabel.exe?

Gilles
Thanks, it works fine.