Quantcast

Ventus G1000 / Ultrasport GPS Navrun 500 TKL file

Ventus G1000 / Ultrasport GPS Navrun 500 TKL file

Zsolt Kurucz

I have this watch http://www.ventusdesign.com/shop/g1000-ventus-gps-watch-with-heart-rate-monitor/  or here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultrasport-GPS-Navrun-500-Heart-Rate/dp/B003XII6YS/ref=pd_ybh_4?pf_rd_p=138755991&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=ybh&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0WPH27H1HHVDHH0HZY2Y

Which has an MTK chipset and makes TKL file and can export to CSV and GPX (find attached)

I would like to konvert the TKL file direct to TCX or other format which can include the heart rate data. If not possible then the CSV 2 TCX ok.

Maybe this filetype already included in GPSBabel but I cant find.

Is there any solution?

Thanks

Zsolt

02.zip (22K) Download Attachment

Re: Ventus G1000 / Ultrasport GPS Navrun 500 TKL file

Robert Lipe-4

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 8:00 AM, Zsolt Kurucz <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have this watch http://www.ventusdesign.com/shop/g1000-ventus-gps-watch-with-heart-rate-monitor/  or here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultrasport-GPS-Navrun-500-Heart-Rate/dp/B003XII6YS/ref=pd_ybh_4?pf_rd_p=138755991&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=ybh&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0WPH27H1HHVDHH0HZY2Y

Which has an MTK chipset and makes TKL file and can export to CSV and GPX (find attached)

I would like to konvert the TKL file direct to TCX or other format which can include the heart rate data. If not possible then the CSV 2 TCX ok.

Maybe this filetype already included in GPSBabel but I cant find.

I've looked at your files.   The NMEA is straight-forward.  We can read that with our NMEA reader just fine.

I don't recognize the  .tkl or .csv formats.  If your program can't export then as some common format, it may be possible to add them per the second question of our FAQ at http://www.gpsbabel.org/FAQ.html