Tracklogs files not loading into Babel

David Purkis
All,

I have been attempting to convert Tracklogs (Tracklogs Digital Mapping system) .trl files to GPX files but each time I try GPSBabel sends an error message  - XML Reader:Read error: Encountered incorrectly encoded content. (unknown, line 1, col 2) Error running gpsbabel: Process exited unsucessfully with code 1

​I believe that I have used the correct input format​ (i.e. Tracklogs Digital Mapping. trl). I know that the files are ok as they load into another mapping system.

Is anyone else encountering this problem? I am using latest version of Babel 1.5.2. on Windows 8.1 laptop.

Any help with this problem would be welcome.

David