Test report: canmore GT-730FL-S

Stefan Ehlen
Hi,

first of all, thank you very much for gpsbabel!

I recently got a "canmore GT-730FL-S". While being a pretty basic
device, I'm impressed by its sensitivity and ease of use.

Here is a short list of what I tested:

1.) Reading data
Works, tested with:
"gpsbabel -i skytraq -f /dev/ttyACM0 -x height,wgs84tomsl -o gpx -F out.gpx"

2.) reading and erasing data:
Works, tested with
"gpsbabel -i skytraq,erase -f /dev/ttyACM0 -x height,wgs84tomsl -o gpx
-F out.gpx"

3.) setting configlog options:
Works, tested with:
"gpsbabel -i skytraq,configlog=6:3600:0:10000 -f /dev/ttyACM0"

4.) Bluetooth:
Not available

5.) Set target location:
Not available