TRL Woes

Tony Tucker
Hi

I've used GPSBabel for a while to transfer routes from Tracklogs to
Movescount via GPX. But all of a sudden it stopped working.

GPSBabel 1.5.1, Windows 7 x64.

Attached a screenshot and a .trl file, I've tried any number but all fail

many thanks for any assistance, and apologies in advance if there's
an idiocy here!
Tony

Image1.png (34K) Download Attachment
caswell_loop.trl (3K) Download Attachment

Re: TRL Woes

Robert Lipe-4
Smart guessing based on extensions got you in trouble.  We support four different products that write names ending in .trl.  Your files are in dmtlog, not alantrl.   Setting it to  dmtlog                TrackLogs digital mapping (.trl) reads your track fine.

As a bonus, I just improved the wording of the error in the alan .trl reader that'll hopefully lead the next person to a happier place on their own.

RJL

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Tony Tucker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I've used GPSBabel for a while to transfer routes from Tracklogs to Movescount via GPX. But all of a sudden it stopped working.

GPSBabel 1.5.1, Windows 7 x64.

Attached a screenshot and a .trl file, I've tried any number but all fail

many thanks for any assistance, and apologies in advance if there's an idiocy here!
Tony

Re: TRL Woes

Tony Tucker
Wow! Thanks for the quick assistances, that works AOK!.

many thanks
Tony