Street Atlas

James Shilt
I would like to do the same export that comes from GSAK to import into
the draw layer of Street Atlas. I don't have SA Plus and I couldn't get
the SA Plus to work. Can anyone tell me the proper string to use for SA5?

The output format needs to be in this format.

BEGIN SYMBOL
39.05005,-94.47613333,{URL=http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=368ec044-c9ec-4c2d-bca6-6436f6927766},Red
Dot
END