Seeking for help in converting from .slg file (from Lowrance Fish Finder) to .csv

Seeking for help in converting from .slg file (from Lowrance Fish Finder) to .csv

Chamnab EM

Hi!

I have a .slg file from memory card of fish finder of Lowrance and I try to convert it into .csv file in order to export the x, y, z.

I’ve tried so many but could not be solved. I hope I can get resolution here.

Re: Seeking for help in converting from .slg file (from Lowrance Fish Finder) to .csv

Robert Lipe-4
Lowrance slg isn't any of the hundreds we support. http://www.gpsbabel.org/capabilities.html

Perhaps your device/software offers an export option that is one we support.