Realtime-Tracking from nmea GPRMC to kml - weird speed, date and altitude

Realtime-Tracking from nmea GPRMC to kml - weird speed, date and altitude

damcd
Hello community,

I've just tried out Realtime-Tracking with GPSBabel and got some weird data as shown on the attached picture.
Shown data in Google-Earth
Latitude and Longitude are alright, but instead of the data in the kml-file, the speed is 0 kn (or km/h), the GPRMC sentence got the right date and time and the module is about 60m above sea level.

I'm using Raspbian as OS and an PHS8-Module for GPS.

The following command is used to start tracking:
gpsbabel -T -i nmea,gpgga=0,gpvtg=0,gpgsa=0 -f /dev/ttyUSB1 -o kml,units=m -F /home/pi/Realtime1.kml

If I'm converting a textfile with only GPRMC-sentences to kml with the command
gpsbabel -i nmea,gpgga=0,gpvtg=0,gpgsa=0 -f /home/pi/gprmc.txt -o kml,units=m -F /home/pi/in-gprmc.kml
everything is just fine.

I hope somebody can help me. Thanks in advance.