Reading data from Canmore (Skytraq) data logger.

Reading data from Canmore (Skytraq) data logger.

Dave Darn
Does anyone know if its possible to download the time stamp with each coordinate.
The code I am using is as follows but only lat long are downloaded

gpsbabel -t -i skytraq,baud=9600,initbaud=9600,read-at-once=255,first-sector=0,last-sector=-1,dump-file=C:/Users/David Darn/Documents/raw2.txt -f COM3 -o csv -F C:/Users/David Darn/Documents/test2.csv

Thanks
Dave

Re: Reading data from Canmore (Skytraq) data logger.

Robert Lipe-4
Try writing the unicsv format (which includes everything we know about) instead of the csv format.

See doc at http://www.gpsbabel.org/htmldoc-development/fmt_csv.html

...  but contains only a very minimal information. For general purpos use, you'll probably be happer with our universal csv (unicsv) format.

...and I'm off to fix the spelling of both 'purpose' and 'happier' now.