Points along a track every mile

Jay Cable
Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to use gps babel to generate mile (or km, or water) markers from a track in a tracklog?  Basicly, I would  like to take a tracklog and add mile markers to it.

I am sorry if this is a dumb question, or if it is answered somewhere in the documentation.

Thanks!

Re: Points along a track every mile

Robert Lipe-4
The key word you need is "interpolate" and you're not he first to not find it.

http://www.gpsbabel.org/htmldoc-1.5.1/filter_interpolate.html

I don't think it's available in the GUI.