Quantcast

Olex

Ivan Mouton

I have an olex  file with marks which I want to convert  to Gpx ,  how do I  do this?
Ivan

Re: Olex

Robert Lipe-4
Are you asking about http://www.olex.no/index_e.html

I've never heard of the product, which means we have no explicit support for it.  If it can read or write any of the formats we support ( http://www.gpsbabel.org/capabilities.html ) you're in luck. Otherwise, you can add support, as described at http://www.gpsbabel.org/FAQ.html