Quantcast

No USB in 1.5.3 ??

pizzipie
Hi,

Latest problem I'm having is this:

Input:

~/DB-Web/gps$ gpsbabel -D1 -w -i garmin -f usb: -o html -F waypoints.html

Output:

GPSBabel Version: 1.5.3
USB support is not available in this build.

Is this something I did when installing this version or ???

Thanks for help,

Re: No USB in 1.5.3 ??

tsteven4-2
install the packages necessary for libusb, including any dev package
like libusb-dev.  rerun configure.

watch for a configure message like
checking for libusb... checking for libusb-config... true

you can test for libusb-config with