Magellan Roadmate 1470 address export

Michael Rhodes
I have replaced my Magellan Roadmate 1470 with a new Garmin 2597 LMT.

Is it possible to export the address from the Roadmate in order to import them into the Garmin? I've got many, many addresses I'd hate to have to type in by hand!

Thanks!

Michael Rhodes
Mansfield, TX

Re: Magellan Roadmate 1470 address export

Robert Lipe-4
Magellan never documented data interchange for the Roadmate lines.  I approached them several times about it, but they were clammy to the idea that YOUR data is YOURS. They were talking about making a tool of their own to do it, but the company was bought and sold a couple of times since then, so I don't know if it ever got traction.

I don't know of any tool that'll talk to the Roadmates.