Last call for a GPSBabel release in the next week or two

Last call for a GPSBabel release in the next week or two

Robert Lipe-2
I'm back from lengthy travel. Over the holidays, I'd like to push a maintenance update to GPSBabel.

I know that still owe review/submits to:

Goran (fix international USB Garmin)
John (precision to KML)

Does anyone else have pending changesets that need to be on board?  Please speak up soon if you do as I'd hate to have either missed your patch or it miss the release by only a few days.

This will be our first release pushed from source on GitHub, so I'll have to go over a lot of our tools and doc to be sure that it can handle everything.

Thanx,