KML to GPX conversion

Balcab
Hi folks

I just tried to convert a Google myMap .KML fite into a .GPX. Wunderfull,
the converter seems to work, but when I importet the .GPX into GSAK the
datas are hardly mixed in columns: The name of the Waypoint is now a Code,
the user defined note of the waypoint is now the name of the Waypoint. Is
there a possibility to tell either GPSBabel or GSAK which data belongs to
which column? I just need something like

KML.Name ==> GPX.Description
KML.Notes ==> GPX.Notes

Matthias