IGC format and NASA WorldWind

Nils-2
1. Has the IGC format been added? The mailing list indicates that it was
added in time for 1.2.4, but it doesn't appear to be present in 1.2.5
(Win). Am I missing something? Is it not in the GUI?

2. Exporting to a WorldWind track would rock my socks. I couldn't find
any mention of this on the lists. Is it in the works? (WW is number 4 on
sf's most downloaded list.) Some documentation here:
http://www.worldwindcentral.com/wiki/Boundary_Format

--
Nils

Re: IGC format and NASA WorldWind

Robert Lipe
Nils wrote:
> 1. Has the IGC format been added? The mailing list indicates that it was
> added in time for 1.2.4, but it doesn't appear to be present in 1.2.5
> (Win). Am I missing something? Is it not in the GUI?

It's called "FAI/IGC Flight Recorder Data Format" in the code.

Aaaah, it's probably not in the windows GUI becuase the windows GUI
only does waypoints and the IGC module identifies itself as only being
a track/route format.  So you probably *shouldn't* be able to get to it
from the GUI.   But the format is there.

> 2. Exporting to a WorldWind track would rock my socks. I couldn't find
> any mention of this on the lists. Is it in the works? (WW is number 4 on

One other person has requested it.  I don't know of anyone working on it,
so your implementation may be the first.

--
Support GPSBabel by helping to improve it or fund those that that have
done so.  Visit:

        http://sourceforge.net/donate/index.php?group_id=58972