How do I get the new update without building it myself?

How do I get the new update without building it myself?

sourceforge.ms
I am looking for the functionality of Vito smt tracks which is in the
changelog, but it was after the most recent beta build. When will a new beta
build with that in it be available?

Thanks,
Michael

Re: How do I get the new update without building it myself?

Robert Lipe
[hidden email] wrote:

> I am looking for the functionality of Vito smt tracks which is in the
> changelog, but it was after the most recent beta build. When will a
> new beta build with that in it be available?

Your subject precluded the obvious answer.  If you don't have the
resources to build it, you can bribe someone on the list (be sure to
mention what OS you want it for) to do it for you. :-)

I'm hoping to do a release this month.  In upcoming weeks, I should be
able to give GPSBabel more attention and catch the doc and testing up
with the code to prepare a real release.

--
Support GPSBabel by helping to improve it or fund those that that have
done so.  Visit:

        http://sourceforge.net/donate/index.php?group_id=58972

RE: How do I get the new update without building it myself?

sourceforge.ms

Anyone in a position to do a build for WinXP that includes the 2005-06-20
changes for Vito Navigator .SMT tracks?  I am looking to geotag photos on
flickr and I didn't realize that Vito was using a non-ascii file format
until my trip was over with.  Silly me.

TIA

~Michael

http://www.sprg.net/