Quantcast

Gpsbabel nuget package

Harel Mazor
Hi,

Can the commandline tool be packed and distributed by Nuget (Hopefully it is just the exe without any other dlls...)?
I can do it if needed, but I need a permission to do so.

Thanks,
Harel M.

Re: Gpsbabel nuget package

Robert Lipe-4
Never heard of Nuget. We're licensed as a  GPLv2 app, so as long as you distribute it with the license, the source code, distribute any modifications, and other terms specified in our license, you're free to do so.

I discourage you from doing so because it detaches us from our users, provides another point for malware, etc. As much as I find distaste in the softonics and cnets and softpedias and such, I can't actually STOP them from doing it.