Google location history export to kml empty result.

Google location history export to kml empty result.

Guy Forssman
Hi There,

It's over a year old so I guess things are changed.

Problem:
I would like to edit or add files to "Google My Tracks"
Sometimes I forget to turnoff tracks and thus the driving home is - wrongly - in that track.
Google locations history has everything and a option to export to kml.
My Tracks can appearenly import gpx info.
My Idea was to translat between kml to gpx.
When I use gpsbabel to translate the gpx file is empty.

Wht am I doing wrong..thanks for reading.

Guy Forssman

23augustus2014.gpx (270 bytes) Download Attachment
history-08-22-2014.kml (113K) Download Attachment

Re: Google location history export to kml empty result.

tsteven4-2
support for reading the google extensions used in your kml file was added in https://code.google.com/p/gpsbabel/source/detail?r=4863.  This was after 1.5.1 was released.  Until the next release you will need to build from source to add this functionality.

http://www.gpsbabel.org/htmldoc-development/Source.html