GPS Babel not working on OSX 10.11.3

Ray Mooney
I have successfully used GPS Babel for years and now I have upgraded to
the latest OSX version 10.11.3 (El Captain) and GPS
Babel does not work. Babel will not recognize the USB ports and they can
not be selected.

Can ANY OSX Babel users out there confirm that you have GPS Babel working
on OSX version 10.11.3??

When I call Apple they says it¹s and application issue with GPS Babel. I
would just like to confirm that someone has Babel working at this OSX
level.

Thanks for any help!!