GDB and BCR fixes

Olaf Klein
Dear all,

here comes two little patches for Garmin Database and M&G bcr format.

GDB: - simplified the testo sequence
          - fixes for reference/gdb-sample.gpx to make testo happy
BCR: - corrected the stupid example in README

O.K.

022-gdb-02.patch (2K) Download Attachment
023-bcr-01.patch (475 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: GDB and BCR fixes

Olaf Klein
Hello Robert,

> It looks like I have the wrong reference files for bcr-sample*bcr, too.
> Could you please be so kind as to resend me the authorititave ones?

sorry, i forgot the "reference/route/bcr-sample2.bcr".
Changes to the gpx reference comes too and with this all my tree works.
I think i've made the bcr diff against a wrong tree copy.

O.K.

024-bcr-02.patch (3K) Download Attachment