Fwd: Problem with converting gpx to kml

Dmitry A. Shtol
Dear all,

There is a problem with converting gpx file (attached) to kml. GPX is
from GARMIN navigator. KML seems to be empty. Why?

Дмитрий Штоль (Dmitry Shtol).

Track_22_01_2015.gpx (121K) Download Attachment
Track_22_01_2015.kml (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Problem with converting gpx to kml

Dmitry A. Shtol
GPSBabel 1.5.3. I'm using GUI, the command line is
gpsbabel -D9 -t -i gpx -f
H:/E/Dmitry/Photos/src/processing/2016_01_22/Track_22_01_2015.gpx -o
kml,lines=0,points=0,trackdata=0,labels=0 -F
H:/E/Dmitry/Photos/src/processing/2016_01_22/Track_22_01_2015-1.kml
--
Дмитрий Штоль (Dmitry Shtol).