Fwd: AW: GPS Data to GPX

Gary Turner-6
It was too late at night - I forgot to check the reply address when I replied to him...
I don't recognise this format. Does anyone else? And is it possible to represent these other numbers in GPX?

Re: Fwd: AW: GPS Data to GPX

Robert Lipe-4
Thank you, Gary, for escalation that to something actionable.

Our UNICSV reader will read the part we can read. We don't do yaw and pitch - which aren't part of GPX without extensions anyway.