FW: Babel and OSX 10.11.3

Ray Mooney
i have upgraded to the latest OSX version of OSX, “El Captain” and GPS Babel does not work. Is there a target for when this may be available?

I’ve never used “Command Line” processing before. Would that be a possible work-around until the GUI version is available?

Thanks for any help!!

Babel and OSX 10.11.3

Ray Mooney
i have upgraded to the latest OSX version of OSX, ³El Captain² and GPS
Babel does not work. Is there a target for when this may be available?

I¹ve never used ³Command Line² processing before. Would that be a possible