Define CSV Output Format for ForeFlight

Guy Fisher
Hello,
ForeFlight iPad app is an advanced commercial GPS app for pilots
It supports importing CSV waypoint files but the file has to be specific format:

Name,Description,Lat,Long

Name must be in CAPS and no spaces (underscores or dashes permitted).

I'm using Mac.
I designed a style format, see attache "ForeFlight.style" file.

When launching GPSBabelFE, I don't see XCSV option in the Output File Format dropdown list box.
Also don't see where I can specify the file type format.

Would appreciate some help and guidance.

Perhaps this output file format can be added to the application?
It would benefit many pilots.

Thank you,

Guy-Fisher---Signature-Animated-Small(Jellyka_Estrya_Handwriting-Font).gif

ForeFlight.style (866 bytes) Download Attachment