Converting LOC to MMC

John Garrett

Hi I am new to all this and am wondering if there is some help available.  I am trying to convert a geocaching loc file to a Lowarance MMC file (believe that is correct for my lowarance I-finder pro).  I run it through gpsbabel and it tells me the conversion was successful but when I place the secure digital card back in my gps unit it shows the file name but does not recognize the file so I get none of the waypoints.  I am wondering if it is because I am copying the file through my PDA as that is the only way I have to transfer files from my computer to a secure digital card.  Should I be using a secure digital card reader instead?  Thanks for your help.

John