Converting KML to GPX

LeiLar
Please help! I'm trying to convert a KML file to GPX. But there are so many options under Format that I get totally confused. What exactly should I choose under KML and under GPX?
I'm aiming to use the KML file in OsmAnd and I've been told to convert it to GPX first. Anyone here with experience in this?
Thanks in advance!

Re: Converting KML to GPX

Don Huston
Yes I have done many of these conversions.
Up top, first Format > Google Earth (Keyhole) Markup Language >
Down a few lines, second Format > GPX XML >

Don Huston

At 06:05 AM 3/4/2013 Monday, LeiLar wrote:

>Please help! I'm trying to convert a KML file to GPX. But there are so many
>options under Format that I get totally confused. What exactly should I
>choose under KML and under GPX?
>I'm aiming to use the KML file in OsmAnd and I've been told to convert it to
>GPX first. Anyone here with experience in this?
>Thanks in advance!

Re: Converting KML to GPX

Julie
If you want to convert KML files to GPX format, you can try http://gpx2kml.com. It's a fast and free converter with the option to show routes, tracks or way points plus conversion stats. It can convert also GPX files to KML format.