Converting CSV to GPX

Peter Shepheard
Apologies if this has already been posted but it looked as if it had been returned as my Welcome message had not come through.

I am running version 1.5.4 on an iMac with OSX 10.11.6.
I have downloaded an xlsx file from Traccar, opened it in Numbers and exported a CSV file that looks like this

I tried to convert this to a gpx file as can be seen here:

Although the translation appears to have been successful, with the points noted regarding waypoints, the route is very odd.
It should be a part of a trip on a canal in the UK but shows up as this:

I would be most grateful if anyone can tell me how to sort this out.  My normal use of GPSBabel is simply to reduce the number of points on a gpx track recorded on an iPad and I have no experience with the command line.

Re: Converting CSV to GPX

Robert Lipe-4
Remove the junk at the top so that the first row is the column description. Then use the 'unicsv' format instead of 'csv'

Per https://www.gpsbabel.org/htmldoc-development/fmt_csv.html "For general purpose use, you'll probably be more happy with our universal csv (unicsv) format."

You're certainly not the first to fall for this. I've considered renaming that format "delormesa9" and renaming unicsv to csv or something like that, but that would break existing flows.