CoPilot v9

DRTBYK
I would like to see a conversion option for ALK’s CoPilot App (.RTP).

Cheers,
Dan

Re: CoPilot v9

Robert Lipe-4
Googling around, it looks like that program supports OV2, which we do support but I can't find any info about the format, so the first question at http://www.gpsbabel.org/FAQ.html is probably the link you're looking for.

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 7:06 PM, DRTBYK <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would like to see a conversion option for ALK’s CoPilot App (.RTP).

Cheers,
Dan

Fwd: CoPilot v9

DRTBYK
The OV2 file format is for POI’s in CoPilot, not Routes.  Routes use the CoPilot RTP format.

Cheers,
Dan
Begin forwarded message: