C-map file convertion

william kayser
Hi,

I just downloaded GPSBable hoping to convert my C-Map Loran readings
into a file format for Garmin 1040 plotter/fishfinder/radar.

Best I can tell is cmap file is a .bin format try as I may I can not figure out
how to get this file converted for the Garmin. They said I need a file ending
in .adm but I didn't find that format in bable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and even willing to pay for help getting
my readings in a format for the Garmin so I can use them without having to manually
load each number.

To Your Great Success
William Kayser
850-541-6856