At what time did I pass a waypoint (or known lat/long)?

At what time did I pass a waypoint (or known lat/long)?

Birger Johansen
Hi

Maybe not gpsbabel specific, but how do I find the best estimate of
the time spent between two waypoints?
Every day I collect a gpstrack between home and work, and I pass two
waypoints on the way. Can someone point me in the direction on how to
programmatically calculate the best estimate of when I passed the
first or second waypoint?
I could do it by hand in OziExplorer or Mapsource, but since that
isn't very elegant, and the fact that I have more than 100 tracks,
it's better to do it yourself.

Best regards.
B. Johansen