[1.5.1] Edit default name given to route ("GPS device")?

[1.5.1] Edit default name given to route ("GPS device")?

Gilles
Hello

When running GPSBabel with basic commands, a route is named "GPS device", so the user must first open the new KML file, change this line, before uploading the file to their smartphone/GPS device:

  <Document>
    <name>GPS device</name>
    <snippet>Created ven. juil. 17 11:31:35 2015</snippet>

I was through the commands shown by "gpsbabel.exe -h", but didn't find if there were a switch/option/filter to change this.

As a simple solution, I'd like the name to simply be the full filename, eg. "from.A.to.B".

Thank you.